South Eastern Melbourne Intake Network
The South Eastern Melbourne Intake Network is made up of staff who work in an intake role representing their organisations. The meeting services a number of functions as set out in the following objectives:
- To provide a forum for intake staff to get to know each other
- To share information about what services your organisation provides and receive information about other organisations' services
- To gain better understanding of the eligibility criteria for services to streamline referral
- To increase collaboration between organisations, build partnerships and referral pathways
- To promote community based recovery
- To increase knowledge and awareness of services to improve system navigation by carers, consumers and service providers.
The network location rotates among the involved agencies.
Contact Person: Tess Atkinson
Contact Phone: 8792 1910
Contact Email: email@example.com